How To Complete KYC In Paytm Under 18 Age
If you use Paytm, you need KYC in your Paytm account. Because if you do not do KYC in your Paytm account, you will not be able to use your Paytm wallet and thus you will not be able to get the cashback offer you get in Paytm. That is why you need KYC in your Paytm account. But according to the terms of Paytm, if you are under 18 years old then you can not do KYC in Paytm. So if you are under 18 years old then how do you do KYC of Paytm? There is a way to do KYC in Paytm, in which if you are under 18, you will still be able to do KYC in Paytm. So what is that method and even if you are under 18 years old, How can you do the KYC of Paytm?
How is KYC in Paytm if you are under 18 years old?
1. First of all, you open the Paytm app.
2. After opening the Paytm app, click on the KYC option.
3. Then click on Proceed.
4. After that, you will be asked to enter the base number. But if you are under 18 years old and in such a situation, if you place your Aadhar card number there, then Petam will not accept your Aadhaar card. In such a situation, you can use the base card of your elder brother or older sister whose age is more than 18 years. Or you can also use your father or mother's base card. So whatever you use the Aadhar card, you have to put the number of base cards.
5. After that, you have to put their name in the next option. And keep in mind that you have to put their name on the same card which is in their base card.
6. After entering the base number and name you have to click on the Proceed option.
7. After that, you will be asked an OTP. So, the Aadhaar card you are using will have an OTP code on the mobile number which is the mobile number registered in that card and you have to put that code in this option. (Attention the option of this OTP is not available to everyone). Some people get this option and some people do not get it. It is not necessary that you will get the option, you can not get it. If you get an OTP option, you can complete KYC in your Paytm account as soon as you sit at home.
8. If you do not get an option of OTP, then after entering the base number and name, click on Proceed, Minimum KYC will be completed in your Paytm account. The full information about what the Benefits of doing Minimum KYC in Paytm is given below. If you want to complete KYC, after clicking on Proceed, you will get the option of your Nearby KYC Point, you have to click on it. After that, the list of all the KYC points near you will be shown to you. Now you have to do your full KYC by visiting one of them at KYC Point. When you go KYC on the basis of full KYC, you have to go to the KYC Point with the original Aadhar card and the Aadhaar card, which is in hand. Then you will be able to complete KYC. And if you do not want to go to KYC Point, you can also keep Minimum KYC in your Paytm account.
Read This: How To Done KYC In Paytm Without Aadhar Card
What are the benefits of doing Minimum KYC in Paytm?
A. Your Paytm Wallet will never stop when Minimum KYC is done in Paytm.
B. At Minimum KYC in Paytm, you can avail of all Cashback offers in Paytm. The cashback you get in the offer will be deposited in your Pet Wallett and in future, you can use that cash back in any of the services of Petmobile. You can also use that cash back to recharge, for a movie ticket, for a train ticket or to buy anything from Paytm Mall. You can also keep Minimum KYC in your Paytm account and save Paytm wallet off and you can take advantage of Paytm's cashback offer.
So, friends, I hope you like my post if you like my post then please share my post with your friends and also don't forget to follow my Google+ Account. Thank you.