How To Link Your Mobile Number With Aadhaar Card In Your Home
Hello friends, welcome back to this post you will know how you can link your mobile number to your Aadhar card, at your home.
First, you had to go to a mobile shop to link mobile number to Aadhar card. And when you used to link your mobile number to the Aadhaar card from the shop, you had to pay for it. But now you will be able to link your mobile number with your Aadhaar card from your mobile phone and you do not even need to pay for this in free of cost. Keeping the complete information about How to link the mobile phone number to the Aadhaar card.
|Link Your Aadhar|
1. The first mobile number that you want to link to the Aadhar card is to call you from 14546.
2. At first call, you are asked if you are an Indian citizen, press 1 if you are a foreign citizen then press 2. So you have to give a suppression.
3. Then you will have to press a mobile number to continue the process of linking the Aadhaar card.
4. After that you will be asked to enter the base number of your 12 number, then you type your base number.
5. Then an OTP will be sent to the mobile number which is registered in your Aadhaar card.
6. After that, the OTP that comes in the register number in your Aadhaar card will be called to put it, then you put it in that i.e. type in mobile.
7. As soon as you enter OTP, your mobile number will be linked to your Aadhaar card. If you want to know whether your mobile number is linked to your Aadhaar card or if you want to call it on your mobile from 14546. If your mobile number is linked to your Aadhaar card on call, you will be told and if no link has been done then you will be asked to link.
Now you know that when you link your mobile number to the Aadhaar card from your mobile phone then you should keep in mind the points.
A. First of all, your mobile number should be registered within your Aadhaar card, then you will be able to link your mobile number to your Aadhaar card sitting at home. If your Aadhaar card does not have a mobile number then you will not be able to link your mobile number to Aadhaar card from your phone.
B. If two SIMs are inserted in your mobile phone and you have put two SIMs in your mobile, out of which the SIM 1 is registered in the Aadhaar card and which is SIM 2, you are linking it to the Aadhar card. So when you link SIM 2 to Aadhaar card, you get it from 14546 Call on and the OTP coming from the Aadhaar card will come to SIM1 because SIM 1 is registering in Aadhar card. This means that except the SIM from which you have made the call, you can call it sim During OTP, when OTP is sent, OTP is not known at times during call, then, in this case, you have to put both SIM in different mobile phones and then link your mobile number to Aadhar card so that you can get OTP. There will be no problem.
So, friends if you like the information given by me, then don't forget to share and also follow my Google+ Account. Thank you