Hello friends, welcome today we are going to talk about the How to Run Two WhatsApp Accounts on Your Computer or PC?. If you don't Know about the How to Run Two WhatsApp Accounts on Your Computer or PC? and you want to know How to Run Two WhatsApp Accounts on Your Computer or PC? then you are at the right place.
|How to Run Two WhatsApp Accounts on Your Computer or PC|
Friends, as you all know Whatsapp is the most popular messaging app for both mobile and PC users. You can guess about its popularity by talking about 60 million messages per day from WhatsApp. 1.5 billion users of WhatsApp are not using only Smartphones. They also us PC and WhatsApp Web Version. WhatsApp was release in 2009. WhatsApp Messenger is a freeware and cross-platform messaging and Voice over IP (VoIP) service owned by Facebook.
Users can also run their WhatsApp on a Computer or PC with the WhatsApp web version. Perhaps many of you will also be using WhatsApp Web, but do you know that How to Run Two WhatsApp Accounts on Your Computer or PC?.
To run a dual or two WhatsApp account on your Computer or PC, you also need to have a WhatsApp account on your Smartphone, as well as having a stable Internet connection on both your computer and smartphone.
Also keep in mind that your WhatsApp Web version would like to run on the browser, the updated version you are using.
Let's tell you how you can run your dual or multiple WhatsApp account on a computer or PC without any hassle:
Steps to Run Two WhatsApp Accounts on Your Computer or PC
- 1. First of all, open web.whatsapp in your favorite web browser, as well as open this link on your smartphone or tablet too.
- 2. After doing so, now to start your WhatsApp, scan the QR code that is showing on your smartphone or tablet screen.
- 3. Now open a new tab to run your other WhatsApp account on the same browser.
- 4. Then after this, paste this link http://dyn.web.whatsapp.com in this new tab and click on Enter.
- 5. As soon as you complete this process, a QR code will appear just like on the screen.
- 6. Now scan this code again so that you can also run your second WhatsApp account on the same browser.
Just now you can comfortably run two separate WhatsApp accounts on your PC without any hassle.
Also, Read These: How to unlock your Android smartphone if it's locked
So, friends, I hope you like my information please share my [post with your friends on Social Media and don't forget to follow my Google+ Account.