How to Port Airtel, BSNL, Idea to Jio: Today, we are going to tell you how to port Vodafone, Airtel, BSNL, Idea to Jio, if you are not happy with your existing SIM card operator, then you can port your mobile number to another company if you If you want to do something similar, then this post can prove to be very helpful for you. Ever since the new telecom company Jio came to India, many users want to shift from their old SIM operator to Jio because Jio is providing cheap calls and internet pricing. In such a situation, when the launch was done, the number of crores was shifted to other users. There are still some people who are using the service of the old SIM operator, but the way Jio is launching new offers are avoided. The users are also attracted to Jio. Jio is not only providing cheap internet but you also get high-speed internet.
How to Port Airtel, BSNL, Idea to Jio
|How to Port Airtel, BSNL, Idea to Jio|
When Jio is providing so much cheap internet with newer offers, many people are considering the idea of porting India's old telecom company like Vodafone, Airtel, BSNL, Idea to Jio. If you want to do something similar, you will have to resort to MNP. Its full form is Mobile Number Portability which is used to port any mobile number, it is quite an old service and it has been used for many years. With this help, you can use your new SIM operator without changing your old number. However, there are certain conditions of this service that you can use MNP only after following it.
If you want to port your number then your number should be at least three months old. If you have a new SIM, then you have to use it for at least 3 months. Only after completing this time period can you go to any other company.
The second condition is that your existing mobile number should have a balance because you have to first send an SMS to the company to use MNP service. Some SMS charges for sending this SMS are charged. This code provides a code which is very important for MNP.
If you have Vodafone Airtel, BSNL, Idea's three-month-old number which also has some balance, then you can port number very easily. For this, you have to follow the step below.
How to Port Your SIM
1. First of all, you have to go to the message box of your mobile to type a new message in which you have to write port and mobile number and send it to 1900. For example, PORT 97971234560 has to send it to 1900.
2. Now after some time, you will have a message in which a UPC code will be written, this code is important enough to the port number, so remember this code or write it down on a paper.
3. Now after the code has arrived, you have to go to the nearest Jio store where you have to tell me that I have to do Sim Port, after which it will give you a form which will be the MNP service form, in it you have to write your UPC code. After this, you will have to give your Aadhaar card or identity card. In many cases, people do not have to fill the form because people with store have done this work.
4. After taking your base card and form you will be given a new SIM card. When the new SIM is turned on, the old SIM automatic turns off. The SIM may take up to 7 days to activate. So in this way you can easily port any SIM.
Benefits of Porting Sim
1. If you are facing any problem in the old company's SIM as if you do not get a network then the solution can be to remove SIM by the port in the new company.
2. When you send a message, a call may come from the company, which can be asked why you want to port number. If you have a problem with the price of the data pack, then you can tell them that instead of trying to give you good offers, you can get good offers from the company in this way.
3. When your number is activated on the new SIM, here you will find many new offers, talk to Jio, you get new offers in it. After Port in Jio, you can take advantage of the cheap internet.
Damage to Porting Sim
1. When your Sim Port becomes, then the data pack or balance present in the old SIM will run extent, you can not use it. In the new SIM, you will have to recharge again.
2. As we have already told you that any number can be made only after 3 months MNP can be done so you should consider your number as MNP thinking because once you have Sim Port, Use up to the month.
Now you have come to know that how to port the BSNL Idea, Airtel, Vodafone to Jio, here we have told you a very easy way, hopefully, you will understand everything. This whole process is known as MNP under which any number can be ported. It is a good service run by the government, if the customer is having trouble with his SIM operator, Can change from the other operator. Many people are attracted to the people, so here we have told you the way of life. You can use this method for any company. With this, you can easily port BSNL Idea, Airtel, Vodafone into Jio.
Subscribe my Youtube Channel: